This Reading Micro-Expressions Training Course
is also available in Vientiane, Pakse, Thakhek, Savannakhet, Luang Prabang, Xam Nua, Muang Phonsavan, Muang Xay, Vangviang, Pakxan.
About This Reading Micro-Expressions Training Course in Laos
Reading Micro-Expressions Course in Laos
A microexpression is the natural result of a voluntary and an involuntary emotional response coinciding and conflicting with one another.
Who Should Attend This Reading Micro-Expressions Course in Laos Workshop
This Reading Micro-Expressions Course in Laos workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Reading Micro-Expressions.
All Staff Within An Organisation
Group Size For This Reading Micro-Expressions Training Program in Laos
The ideal group size for this Reading Micro-Expressions course in Laos is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
Course Duration For This Reading Micro-Expressions Skills Course in Laos
The duration of this Reading Micro-Expressions Course in Laos workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute Laos will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Reading Micro-Expressions Course in Laos Benefits
Below is the list of course benefits of our Reading Micro-Expressions course in Laos
- Learn to identify micro-expressions
- Learn what different micro-expressions mean
- Learn to control your own micro-expressions
- Use your knowledge to build friendly, proactive relationships
- Use your knowledge to improve workplace relationships
Reading Micro-Expressions Course in Laos Objectives
Below is the list of course objectives of our Reading Micro-Expressions course in Laos
- Understand that micro-expressions are often involuntary and that you might be making them unknowingly
- Understand that this involuntariness might mean you can learn something about the person you are talking to without their knowledge
- Recognise the improvements you can make to your workplace relationships without making mistakes first
- Develop a clearer understanding of how your approach to conversation makes people feel
- Recognise the things you do that cause discomfort in people’s micro-expressions
- Compare the success of business relationships after changes are made to behaviour
Course Content For This Reading Micro-Expressions Training Course in Laos
Below is the list of course content of our Reading Micro-Expressions training course in Laos
- What is a micro-expression?
- Why do people have micro-expressions?
- What can we learn from micro-expressions?
- What should we do about our own micro-expressions?
- Are micro-expressions true indications of emotion?
- How seriously should one regard micro-expressions?
- Dangers of reading micro-expressions
Reading Micro-Expressions Course in Laos Value Added Materials
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Reading Micro-Expressions course in Laos
Reading Micro-Expressions Course in Laos Learner’s Guide
Reading Micro-Expressions Course in Laos Handouts
Reading Micro-Expressions Course in Laos PPT Slides Used During Course
Reading Micro-Expressions Course in Laos Certification
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
Course Fees For Reading Micro-Expression Course in Laos
There are 4 pricing options available for this Reading Micro-Expressions training course in Laos. Course participants not in Laos may choose to sign up for our online Reading Micro-Expressions training course in Laos.
- USD 1,019.96 For a 60-minute Lunch Talk Session.
- USD 389.96 For a Half Day Course Per Participant.
- USD 629.96 For a 1 Day Course Per Participant.
- USD 854.96 For a 2 Day Course Per Participant.
Discounts available for more than 2 participants.
Upcoming Reading Micro-Expressions Training Course in Laos Schedule
Contact us for the latest Reading Micro-Expressions course in Laos schedules:
Download Reading Micro-Expressions Course in Laos Brochure
Request for this Reading Micro-Expressions course in Laos brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
- We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
- Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.
Fill up the form and we will get back to you in less than 1 working day.
Alternatively, give us a call to have one of our training consultants contact you. Our corporate training courses can be contextualized to meet your organization’s training needs. Leverage on our large pool of professional trainers and consultants for your organization’s training needs.
Email: [email protected]
We Guarantee 100% Privacy. We Respect Your Privacy. Your Information Will Never Be Shared.