This Power Of Presence Training Course
is also available in Vientiane, Pakse, Thakhek, Savannakhet, Luang Prabang, Xam Nua, Muang Phonsavan, Muang Xay, Vangviang, Pakxan.
About This Power Of Presence Training Course in Laos
Power Of Presence Course in Laos
Presence is more than just being physically visible. A committed leader is one who knows that being present is an important factor in driving productivity and encouraging better performance. But how do you move from “just being there” to having a presence that stands out and commands respect and attention?
Who Should Attend This Power Of Presence course in Laos Workshop
This This Power Of Presence Course in Laos is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Project Management Skills.
All Staff Within An Organisation
Group Size For This This Power Of Presence Course in Laos
The ideal group size for this Project Management Skills course in Laos is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
Duration For This This Power Of Presence Course in Laos
The duration of this This Power Of Presence Course in Laos workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute Laos will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
This Power Of Presence Course in Laos Benefits
Below is the list of course benefits of our Project Management Skills course in Laos
● Boosts the health, well-being and peace of mind of the people
● Enhances the emotional and behavioral compassion in the employees
● Provides clarity of mind and focus to employees
● Improve your earning potential.
● Enhances the chances of timely promotion and career progression
Power Of Presence course in Laos Objectives
Below is the list of course objectives of our Project Management Course in Laos
• Define projects, project management, and project managers
• Identify the five process groups and nine knowledge areas as defined by the PMI
• Describe the triple constraint
• Perform a project needs assessment and write goals, requirements, and deliverables
• Create key project documents.
• Build a project schedule by estimating time, costs, and resources
• Understand and use the work breakdown structure
• Create project planning documents, such as a schedule, risk management plan, and communication plan
• Use planning tools, including the Gantt chart, network diagram, and RACI chart
• Establish and use baselines
• Monitor and maintain the project
• Perform basic management tasks, including leading status meetings and ensuring all documents are complete at the end of the project
Course Content For This Power Of Presence Training Course in Laos
Below is the list of course content of our Power Of Presence training course in Israel
- What is meant by power of presence?
- How does it impact others within the company?
- How does it help in building leadership skills?
- What are the hurdles faced by individuals when exercising the power of presence?
- Case study and group discussion
Power Of Presence Course in Laos Value Added Materials
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Project Management course in Laos
Power Of Presence course in Laos Learner’s Guide
Power Of Presence course in Laos Handouts
Power Of Presence course in Laos PPT Slides Used During Course
Power Of Presence course in Laos Certification
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
Course Fees For Project Management Skills Training Course In Laos
There are 4 pricing options available for this Project Management Skills training course in Laos. Course participants not in Laos may choose to sign up for our online Project Management Skills training course in Laos.
- USD 679.97 For a 60-minute Lunch Talk Session.
- USD 259.97 For a Half Day Course Per Participant.
- USD 419.97 For a 1 Day Course Per Participant.
- USD 569.97 For a 2 Day Course Per Participant.
Discounts available for more than 2 participants.
Upcoming Project Management Skills Training Course in Laos Schedule
Contact us for the latest Project Management Skills course in Laos schedules:
Download Project Management Skills Course in Laos Brochure
Request for this Power Of Presence Training Course in Laos brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
- We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
- Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.
Fill up the form and we will get back to you in less than 1 working day.
Alternatively, give us a call to have one of our training consultants contact you. Our corporate training courses can be contextualized to meet your organization’s training needs. Leverage on our large pool of professional trainers and consultants for your organization’s training needs.
Email: [email protected]
We Guarantee 100% Privacy. We Respect Your Privacy. Your Information Will Never Be Shared.