This How To Write A Business Case Training Course
is also available in Vientiane, Pakse, Thakhek, Savannakhet, Luang Prabang, Xam Nua, Muang Phonsavan, Muang Xay, Vangviang, Pakxan.
About This How To Write A Business Case Training Course in Laos
How To Write A Business Case Course in Laos
A business case is a critical document submitted to clients, stakeholders, and employers for their examination and deliberation. Its highlight is the presentation of a business problem and the several solutions in addressing it. Writing an unbeatable business case needs a set of skills, especially the ones involved in reasoning, persuasion, and solution making. This is the first step contributing to the potential success of a project and thus, must be convincing and engaging.
A business case also includes the cost and expenditures of a project and these too must be reasonably justified. In this course, the participants can explore the elements of a business case so that they can be able to incorporate it to their business cases successfully.
Who Should Attend This How To Write A Business Case Course in Laos Workshop
This How To Write A Business Case Course in Laos workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their How To Write A Business Case.
All Staff Within An Organisation
Group Size For This How To Write A Business Case Training Program in Laos
The ideal group size for this How To Write A Business Case course in Laos is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
Course Duration For This How To Write A Business Case Skills Course in Laos
The duration of this How To Write A Business Case Course in Laos workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute Laos will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
How To Write A Business Case Course in Laos Benefits
Below is the list of course benefits of our How To Write A Business Case course in Laos
• Introduces the participant to the importance of being able to skillfully write a business case worthy of deliberation
• Helps the participant to acquire the necessary skills and guidelines beneficial in writing a business case
• Trains the participant to engagingly address and articulate business problems and their solutions
• Improves the participant’s formal writing skills and persuasion conveyed in writing
• Helps decision-makers in finding a worthy project to be implemented and making an informedjudgment
• Helps the participant to write a business case that is adequate in length and will capture the attention of clients and stakeholders
How To Write A Business Case Course in Laos Objectives
Below is the list of course objectives of our How To Write A Business Case course in Laos
• Define what a business case is
• State the reasons for writing a business case
• Identify the best time to write a business case
• Enumerate the important parts and sections of a business case
• Familiarize oneself with the standard template of a business case
• Describe the data and information that should be included in a business case
• Learn how to prepare properly before writing a business case
• Learn the steps on how to write an effective business case
• Learn how to manage a business case after it was successfully approved
• Identify the difficulties commonly encountered when writing a business case
• Determine how to solve said difficulties for the business case to stay on track
• Identify the benefits of writing a promising business case
• Study the examples of business cases for future reference
• Create a summarized rationale of the business cases examples provided
Course Content For This How To Write A Business Case Training Course in Laos
Below is the list of course content of our How To Write A Business Case training course in Laos
• What is a business case?
• Why do you need to write a business case?
• When should you write a business case?
• What are the sections usually comprising a business case format?
• Examples of business case templates
• What kinds of information are usually found in a business case?
• Preparing to write a business case: Questions to ask and things to consider
• Writing a business case: Simple steps to follow for making a winning one
• Case approved: What do you do with the business case after it was accepted
• What are the challenges that could be faced while making a business case and how can you overcome them?
• What are the benefits of writing an unbeatable business case?
• Examples of a business case study
• Activity: Examine the examples of business cases provided and create a summary of their rationale.
How To Write A Business Case Course in Laos Value Added Materials
Each participant will receive the following materials for the How To Write A Business Case course in Laos
How To Write A Business Case Course in Laos Learner’s Guide
How To Write A Business Case Course in Laos Handouts
How To Write A Business Case Course in Laos PPT Slides Used During Course
How To Write A Business Case Course in Laos Certification
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
Course Fees For Write A Business Case Course in Laos
There are 4 pricing options available for this How To Write A Business Case training course in Laos. Course participants not in in Laos may choose to sign up for our online How To Write A Business Case training course in Laos.
- USD 1,019.96 For a 60-minute Lunch Talk Session.
- USD 389.96 For a Half Day Course Per Participant.
- USD 629.96 For a 1 Day Course Per Participant.
- USD 854.96 For a 2 Day Course Per Participant.
Discounts available for more than 2 participants.
Upcoming How To Write A Business Case Training Course in Laos Schedule
Contact us for the latest How To Write A Business Case course in Laos schedules:
Download How To Write A Business Case Course in Laos Brochure
Request for this How To Write A Business Case course in Laos brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
- We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
- Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.
Fill up the form and we will get back to you in less than 1 working day.
Alternatively, give us a call to have one of our training consultants contact you. Our corporate training courses can be contextualized to meet your organization’s training needs. Leverage on our large pool of professional trainers and consultants for your organization’s training needs.
Email: [email protected]
We Guarantee 100% Privacy. We Respect Your Privacy. Your Information Will Never Be Shared.