This Listening To Customers Training Course
is also available in Vientiane, Pakse, Thakhek, Savannakhet, Luang Prabang, Xam Nua, Muang Phonsavan, Muang Xay, Vangviang, Pakxan.
About This Listening To Customers Training Course in Laos
Listening To Customers Course in Laos
Listening skills are often disregarded and not taken seriously because it’s just “easy” to do. However, the true essence of listening requires a conscious effort of the mind and even other senses aside from hearing. Listening skills for customers will help you get to the information needed quickly and improves your rapport with the customer.
Who Should Attend This Listening To Customers Course in Laos Workshop
This Listening To Customers Course in Laos workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Listening To Customers.
All Staff Within An Organisation
Group Size For This Listening To Customers Training Program in Laos
The ideal group size for this Listening To Customers course in Laos is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
Course Duration For This Listening To Customers Skills Course in Laos
The duration of this Listening To Customers Course in Laos workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute Laos will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Listening To Customers Course in Laos Objectives
Below is the list of course objectives of our Listening To Customers course in Laos
- Importance of listening to your customers
- Is the customer always right?
- Why people stop listening
- The main difference between listening and hearing
- When to interrupt
- Avoiding all distractions
- Asking pertinent questions
- Summarizing what the customers have said
- Remembering the golden rule of listening
Listening To Customers Course in Laos Value Added Materials
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Listening To Customers course in Laos
Listening To Customers Course in Laos Learner’s Guide
Listening To Customers Course in Laos Handouts
Listening To Customers Course in Laos PPT Slides Used During Course
Listening To Customers Course in Laos Certification
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
Course Fees for Listening To Customers Course in Laos
There are 4 pricing options available for this Listening To Customers training course in Laos. Course participants not in Laos may choose to sign up for our online Listening To Customers training course in Laos.
- USD 679.97 For a 60-minute Lunch Talk Session.
- USD 259.97 For a Half Day Course Per Participant.
- USD 419.97 For a 1 Day Course Per Participant.
- USD 569.97 For a 2 Day Course Per Participant.
Discounts available for more than 2 participants.
Upcoming Listening To Customers Training Course in Laos Schedule
Contact us for the latest Listening To Customers course in Laos schedules:
Download Listening To Customers Course in Laos Brochure
Request for this Listening To Customers course in Laos brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
- We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
- Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.
Fill up the form and we will get back to you in less than 1 working day.
Alternatively, give us a call to have one of our training consultants contact you. Our corporate training courses can be contextualized to meet your organization’s training needs. Leverage on our large pool of professional trainers and consultants for your organization’s training needs.
Email: [email protected]
We Guarantee 100% Privacy. We Respect Your Privacy. Your Information Will Never Be Shared.