This Using Positive Language In Sales Training Course
is also available in Vientiane, Pakse, Thakhek, Savannakhet, Luang Prabang, Xam Nua, Muang Phonsavan, Muang Xay, Vangviang, Pakxan.
About This Using Positive Language In Sales Training Course in Laos
Using Positive Language In Sales Course in Laos
The power of positivity could not be underestimated, especially in sales when most results could either be black or white. Injecting positivity in language could help set the mindset of a customer and encourages him/her to listen more to the seller. However, using positive words or phrases alone may not be enough to attract your clients. It needs to be reinforced with the right tone and said at the right time in a conversation.
This course will teach the participants the correct usage of positive language. It will provide examples of its applications so that their meanings could be understood fully.
Who Should Attend This Using Positive Language In Sales Course in Laos Workshop
This Using Positive Language In Sales course in Laos workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Using Positive Language In Sales.
All Staff Within An Organisation
Group Size For This Using Positive Language In Sales Training Program in Laos
The ideal group size for this Using Positive Language In Sales course in Laos is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
Course Duration For This Using Positive Language In Sales Skills Course in Laos
The duration of this Using Positive Language In Sales course in Laos workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute Laos will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Using Positive Language In Sales Course in Laos Benefits
Below is the list of course benefits of our Using Positive Language In Sales course in Laos
• Introduces the participant to the impact of positive language when used in sales
• Improves the participant’s oral communication and persuasive conversation skills through positive sales interactions with prospects and customers
• Teaches the participant to be mindful of his/her phrasings and word choices to avoid wrong implications and miscommunication with the buyer
• Teaches the participant to be more creative and engaging in setting the tone of a sales transaction
• Encourages the participant to adopt a positive attitude and positive delivery while using positive language
• Teaches the participant with the majorly used positive words/phrases to start stocking his/her bank of positive language
Using Positive Language In Sales Course in Laos Objectives
Below is the list of course objectives of our Using Positive Language In Sales course in Laos
• Understand the importance of positive thinking and positive attitude in sales
• Explain the importance of using positive language in sales
• Describe the extent of the impact that positive language can bring to sales transactions
• Discover common examples of positive phrases/words
• Learn the implications behind the application of major positive phrases/words
• Learn how to enhance the use of positive language with a positive tone and delivery
• Practice the exercises to be done to improve positive language use
• Determine when to apply positive language in sales conversations
• Determine whether positive language could be misused or not and the consequences that could follow
• Explain why negative language should be avoided in sales
• Identify the word/phrases that could be taken into a negative context
• Study the best applications of positive language in sales
• Perform a role play conversation using positive language to convince a buyer to make a sale
Course Content For This Using Positive Language In Sales Training Course in Laos
Below is the list of course content of our Using Positive Language In Sales training programme course in Laos
• Introduction: It all starts with positive thinking and a positive attitude
• Why is there a need to use positive language in sales?
• The effects of positive language in sales and sales transactions
• What are examples of words, phrases, or sentences that imply positivity?
• Applications of major positive words, phrases, or sentences and their meanings
• Reinforcing your positive language with a positive tone and relaxed delivery
• Exercises to do for better usage of positive language
• When should you apply positive language?
• Can a positive tone or language be misused? What could the consequences be?
• Why should you avoid using negative language?
• What should you not say that could be construed as negative language?
• Situational examples of sales transactions or conversations using positive language.
• Activity: Perform a role-play conversation between a seller and a customer. Use positive language that will urge your customer into buying.
Using Positive Language In Sales Course in Laos Value Added Materials
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Using Positive Language In Sales course in Laos
Using Positive Language In Sales Course in Laos Learner’s Guide
Using Positive Language In Sales Course in Laos Handouts
Using Positive Language In Sales in Laos PPT Slides Used During Course
Using Positive Language In Sales Course in Laos Certification
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
Course Fees for Using Positive Language In Sales Course in Laos
There are 4 pricing options available for this Using Positive Language In Sales training course in Laos. Course participants not in Laos may choose to sign up for our online Using Positive Language In Sales training course in Laos.
- USD 679.97 For a 60-minute Lunch Talk Session.
- USD 259.97 For a Half Day Course Per Participant.
- USD 419.97 For a 1 Day Course Per Participant.
- USD 569.97 For a 2 Day Course Per Participant.
Discounts available for more than 2 participants.
Upcoming Using Positive Language In Sales Training Course in Laos Schedule
Contact us for the latest Using Positive Language In Sales course in Laos schedules:
Download Using Positive Language In Sales Course in Laos Brochure
Request for this Using Positive Language In Sales course in Laos brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
- We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
- Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.
Fill up the form and we will get back to you in less than 1 working day.
Alternatively, give us a call to have one of our training consultants contact you. Our corporate training courses can be contextualized to meet your organization’s training needs. Leverage on our large pool of professional trainers and consultants for your organization’s training needs.
Email: [email protected]
We Guarantee 100% Privacy. We Respect Your Privacy. Your Information Will Never Be Shared.